- 1 jar Alfredo sauce w/ mushrooms
- 10 oz Ricotta cheese
- 1 tblsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Romono cheese.
- 1 small can mushrooms (stems & pieces)
- 1 level tsp each: oregano and basil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 tsp cayene powder (optional)
- 1 lb pasta (cooked al dente)
- Fontinella (or Romano) cheese for grating
Combine Alfredo sauce & ricotta cheese. Mix until smooth.
Put mixture in large saucepan. Add remaining ingredients.
Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes. Stir frequently.
Either mix sauce with pasta or use as a sauce to spoon over the
top of pasta.